Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EOE epilogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

EOE epilogue Empty
PostSubject: EOE epilogue   EOE epilogue I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am

(TIME-LINE) -May 15th 2113 / 8:05am

Tiana

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The sun hit my eyes so suddenly as I thrashed around in the covers of my bed. It felt warm and I was happy to see the spring morning come through my window. I woke up sound of bells on the streets, letting you know that school was ready and in session. I had to get ready to go and meet someone at the temple)

(Mother's voice from downstairs) "Hey, are you up yet? Get a move on already!"

"Y...yes mom!"

(Fresh clothes that were ready for me, laying on the back of the chair. I opened my closest to grab a few more warm things to put on my neck and hands. I grabbed the staff that hung above my door to my room)

"It feels like it was just yesterday. All the fighting that this has seen and been through, yet not so much as a scratch on it."

(I walked downstairs and hugged my mother and father as I grabbed a piece of toast and bacon. I had to rush out the door, but mother had something for me)

(Mother) "Now you just hold on for a second, you're not going to get into trouble again are you? No more disappearing and scaring us half to death!"

(Father) "He's fully grown up now, he can take care of himself. Though I do hope you don't go off again without sharing anything to us. The world may be a bit more safe without the Xias around, but that doesn't mean you're all completely safe and sound."

(The Xias, after that day they seemed to just vanish. Maybe they're all gone and left. The Xias Corp. had shut down in Tiana, some say they had vanished in other parts of the world as well. All you can see are the left over armored suits and burned cars. I can't believe it's been about 5 months already)

(Mother) "This came in for you, Kai... It's a large box of letters. Friends of yours?"

"A box, for me? Maybe it's just from the other temples. I guess you could call them friends heheh."

(Mother) "That's good to know you have a lot of friends. You've been kept up in your room alone for awhile now. Since that day you came home all battered and bruised, I almost didn't think you'd ever come out after you had healed."

"Yeah, it was a painful, long journey."

(I hugged both of them one last time before leaving out the door and down the street towards the temple. The streets were filled with kids ready to go to school and people outside and not in fear. We even got a new representative to balance out the line between low-leveled citizens to the medium, and high. All equal now. Just hope it can stay that way. I walked all the way to the front walls of the temple with the box under my left arm and the staff in my right hand)

"No one seemed to be here. Am I late? No I have to be early."

(I walked into the temple and was greeted by the monks that had very well known Master Gon. We all exchanged bows and carried on. I went to sit on the long staircase leading all the way up into the temple. I placed the staff down at my side and sat down with the box in my lap. In it was a lot of papers and pictures of places I had still not yet seen. There were a lot of letters all bundled up together. I just picked up one by random and opened it. It had a familiar aroma to it as I opened it. It was from Lenn! I couldn't believe it!)
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
J-fire5

J-fire5

EOE epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOE epilogue   EOE epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:02 am

[Letter]:

greetings Kai, i hope that this has gotten to you. i had to go asking around for your family's name. i finally got a hold of it and found out where you are. gosh, it's been awhile since we had any contact from each other. i mean after all, you must have been healing for a long time now right? i'm back home at my small little village, well not so much a village anymore since we've begun to create a bigger society after the fall of the Xias.

the times have really changed. even though some time has passed, i still see it all, that day, like it was just yesterday. i had a very surprising visit from a guest this morning. Tatiana came to visit me and we had a long chat about that day as well, but she wanted to let me know about Victor. About being in another world. I wish I could see him again, but he must be in a better place now. she says she still searches for him. after all he did make a promise. it's still a mystery what happened.

everyday i take a walk and look at how this world is now. can you believe that everyone around us probably doesn't even know how close they were to the end? it's fortunate for them to know that, right?

i've decided to join Bella and her official faction. now she protects the cities and neighboring towns, and above ground too! i tell you, she means business if you join her group. she can make you feel it before the day is done. i can be something legit for a change now. i've always wanted to protect others and now is my chance. nothing big and moving at the moment, i'm going to be stationed at Hilifax right now. they almost have the place rebuilt after all that went down. so far on the job, i just ran into a dealer in a nightclub. some kind of Lora, Mora, Gloria, or something, i forgot. we tried to get the person of interest, but they found a way to just slip past us.

the news is very unfamiliar now a days. you just hear about positives now. not that its a bad thing, of course not! it's just weird to turn on a holovision and not hear a single thing about the fearsome Xias doing this and doing that.

oh i'm being signaled for an objective, some kind of wack job just got murdered. as strange as it sounds, its about time something came up. just that they say this one was cut down, and not shot.... nah. anyways let me just tell you this, i'll be stationed in Tiana soon after Hilifax, so be on the look out for me okay?

[ended with a small silver medal, and name] LENN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

EOE epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOE epilogue   EOE epilogue I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 am

(I placed the letter back into the box and looked around for a moment. The sun beamed down onto my face and a soft breeze came over me. I felt warmth once again after wind went away. I could hear the kids down the street playing with a ball. I looked down at the box and rummaged though the letters. I found a deep purple one with the scent of something I know I've come across before. It was from Tatiana! As soon as i had opened it, a butterfly flew out and then faded away)
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
Kitty-kat777

Kitty-kat777

EOE epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOE epilogue   EOE epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 am

{Letter}

I will only hope that I have sent this to the right place and that you are doing well my little friend. I have missed all of you so much as the years seemed to have flown by ever so quickly. The village has grown so much here and the animals now dance with such grace since the day we all had fighting for it to stay peaceful. What of word from where you are? Are you eating well and staying strong? I wish to travel there within my next journey. Yes, I have decided to start again on the journey to find him. Some say that he is gone, but there has been some rumors going around that he still walks this place. I keep much faith that he is still here and that he still kept his promise.

The world seems to be much better since the facilities of the Xias have been destroyed and the armies of them have either perished or quit. News spread that they have no where to go now since others do not want those that once seek to destroy the planet. Do you really think that the times have really changed? I'm sorry, what kind of question is that? Of course it had to have changed.

I am packing for a long trip towards you and not alone. I have a guide that had found me. It's Wei. He helped saved me escaped the Xias with his crew. They are also waiting for me. I've learned to control my powers now and can harness great and small at will now!

That day will never leave me Kai. We were all about to fall under the wrath of that tyrant, but that enormous flash of light. All my strength and power to try and create a final heaven. It worked, but it came with a price. Do you remember? Dokuno actually found a way to get in the way of all of us and create some kind of entity that almost stopped time. Blinded by light and feeling my skin being pulled was scary, but after the light had vanished, Dokuno and Grim were no where to be found. I placed my mind in a world to find them, but only could find the lost spirit of a young Victor, and grim was gone. I could not detect anything from Dokuno. This makes me believe that he is still here, somewhere in the world!

I will go on this journey Kai, and I'll find him. Please wait for me as I come to visit you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EOE epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOE epilogue   EOE epilogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EOE epilogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: E.O.E. (Eve of Eternity)-
Jump to: