Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey of voices and mixed skills. Companions that will choose to either let the world burn, or turn the wheel of fate. The free will of your words will be the outcome of this place! (note)- new and familiar cast within here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM Empty
PostSubject: GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM   GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:13 am

Ladies and gentlemen, please take the time to leave a positive to progressive comment or criticism for our writers here in E.O.E.
We appreciate the support so far and hope that you'll continue on being interested in our story.
The writers here are very dedicated to their work and ideas to create this story for readers and writers alike.

Remember that when leaving a comment, please state a name or alias, and state or country.

Be advised that should you leave any poor, or foul comments, it will be deleted.

Thankyou and please enjoy E.O.E.
Admin of the forum,
Howl
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
slatervixen

slatervixen

PostSubject: Re: GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM   GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Madame Leslie is a hermaphrodite. So if you were to see him he'd look shape wise female except a few features on the face, a neutral vocal tone, and his chest. Thank You for the kind comments. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM   GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 am

Dear ladies and gentlemen readers of E.O.E.

I have sent out to those that are subscribed to our newsletter and to anyone else that have taken a time of their busy lives to read upon what I have to share to you here. It is within my deepest sorrows that I have to inform you that one of our best writers, SlaterVixen, writer of the one and only Madame Leslie has requested a leave from the forum.

I have made new plans on how to continue the story with the other writers of E.O.E. and the forum shall go on. We will all miss this writer for the joy and excitement they have brought to us in E.O.E. Please in your own mind, give a standing thanks to SlaterVixen.

Admin of E.O.E.
Howl
Back to top Go down
https://eveoeternity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM   GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUEST: COMMENTS ON THE FORUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eve of Eternity :: Welcome to E.O.E. :: GUEST: COMMENTS TO THE FORUM-
Jump to: